Thursday, August 18, 2005

culottes

"Culottes! Culottes! Culottes!" he screams

over and over again

"Culottes! Culottes! Culottes!"


Sometimes he jumps around

kicks his legs

sits up

lays down again

throws punches in the air

screams some more

and when he wakes

it's as if he had never slept

for he spent 9 hours in bed in

intense physical and vocal activity.

One time he pissed in the corner

of his ex-girlfriend's bedroom.

One time he entered her mother's room at night.

One time he said my name repeatedly

and I knew then

that I'd have to remove my culottes some day soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola mi niƱa, que hermoso..me encanta. I love it.. thank you..

Your naked soul..Mai

culottes...such a nice word..
Mai

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.